TRACK USE POLICY AND GUIDELINES
- All race venues and facilities are being used and under the control of the Fender Bender Club whenever there is any scheduled race events and activities.
- Other than “club” sponsored activities, park residents may use the venue, but must leave it in good condition when leaving.
- Club members are strongly encouraged to wear the “club” shirts when racing in events.
- Vehicle size limitations: includes ALL race venues
Vehicle scale is determined by the wheel base as stated on the club website under Race Day Info
NO gas or Nitro vehicles allowed-
Maximum size useable -NiMH up to 7 cells-
-LIPO 7.4v 2s (cell)
No restriction for drag racing
5. Drivers should race from driver platform unless physically unable – PREFFERED method
6. All racers should agree to take turns as “track marshal” UNLESS they cannot physically perform that function.
7. The club will perform all maintenance an all venues as required and agreed on by the club board.
8. NO ALCHOHOLIC beverages in use or at any club event.
Anyone intoxicated will be asked to leave.
9. Since this sport entails a great deal of “un-intentional” colliding, drivers are NOT responsible for any damage to another RC vehicle.
10. SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY DURING ALL CLUB EVENTS. SEE SOMETHING – SAY SOMETHING