Fall Season runs Nov 1 – Dec 31
Winter Season runs Jan 1 – Last Friday In March
Spring–Summer Season Last Tues in March – Oct 31
Vehicle Classes (Brushed or Brush-less)
Only up to one 2 cell battery allowed per vehicle, Transponder required (ILaps)
MUST USE CAR STARTED THE DAY WITH. Cannot switch to different car in same class from heat to feature. Vehicle run in one class cannot be used in another class on race day. EXCEPTION: Said vehicle can run in “Open” class on the same day.
CLASSES: (Effective Nov 1, 2022)
4WD Short Course Covered Wheel Only (Full size slash, rally, etc): Body must cover more than half of tire. Any brand, any body. Guide is wheelbase of approx. 12-14 inches. Smaller vehicles would be in a different class.
2WD Short Course Covered Wheel Only (Full size slash, rally, etc): Body must cover more than half of tire. Any brand, any body. Guide is wheelbase of approx. 12-14 inch wheelbase. Smaller vehicles would be in a different class.
4WD “OPEN” Any full size 4 wheel vehicle regardless of brand. Approx 10-14 inch wheelbase. Smaller vehicles would be in a different class
2WD “OPEN” Any full size 2 wheel vehicle regardless of brand. Approx 10-14 inch wheelbase. Smaller vehicle would be in different class
2WD “SPRINT” Must be Sprint body and 2wd with or without wings. Approx 12-14 inch wheelbase. If you run in this class, you cannot also run in 2wd open wheel class unless not enough entries in this class (minimum 3)
GT Class (4Tecs, GTs, etc) Can be 2 or 4 wheel drive. Size guide is approx 10-11 inch wheel base. Any brand, any body.
1/16 and Smaller Less than approx 10 inches wheelbase.
Street Stock 2WD Only. Wheelbase approx 10-11 inches. If vehicle is run in this class they cannot run in the 2wd open class unless there are not enough entries in this class (minimum 3).
Outside racers 55+ (any park) will be allowed to compete and will receive points and will pay $5 per race day event to participate.
Race Day Rules
Qualifying Heats (Max 5 vehicles, Min 3 vehicles on track at a time unless announced by race coordinator due to extenuating circumstances)
There will be a 3 min prep time between races. Racers must be ready to go when time expires. The software will announce time remaining until next race.
1) Number of heats dependent upon how many entries that day.
2) Qualifying Heat entry based on random pick. Timed races (2 Min). Standing start. Top 5 average laps determine seeding for features.
Features (Max 5 vehicles, Min 3 vehicles on track at a time unless announced by race coordinator due to extenuating circumstances)
1) Entry to specific feature based on qualifying heats (Top 5 Average Laps). Top 4 qualifiers in “A”. Next 4 in “B” etc.
2) Number of features dependent upon how many entries that day
2b) Bump ups are allowed. “B” feature winner has OPTION to move to “A” feature. If declined, next racer has option to bump up and so on. This will be the same for bump ups in “C” to “B” features etc.
3) Timed races (3 Min) Standing start
Points will be awarded. See points standings on website for current standings and point totals..
Club will keep running total of 1st place finishes by individual drivers for season in each vehicle category. (See Winner’s Circle tab on website for current info).
1. Cars will slow (if in area of incident) and watch for Marshals on flips, crashes, etc. (Announced by Marshals)
2. Must have 2 marshals on track for all races
3. Dirt track races will have same vehicle classes and format as above except GT
4. Heats and Features will be on track configuration. Oval or “kidney” shape as announced.
5. If there is a question as to where your vehicle fits, the Race Coordinator will advise.
Drag Racing – Open Class: All cars and setups eligible.