Fall Season runs Nov 1 – Dec 31
Winter Season runs Jan 1 – Last Friday In March
Spring–Summer Season Last Tues in March – Oct 31
Vehicle Classes (Brushed or Brush-less)
Only up to one 2 cell battery allowed per vehicle, Transponder required (ILaps)
MUST USE CAR STARTED THE DAY WITH. Cannot switch to different car in same class from heat to feature. Vehicle run in one class cannot be used in another class on race day. EXCEPTION: Said vehicle can run in “What You Brung” class on the same day.
CLASSES: (Effective Nov 1, 2022)
4WD Short Course Covered Vehicle Only (Full size slash, rally, etc): Body must cover more than half of tire. Any brand, any body. Guide is wheelbase of approx. 12-14 inches. Smaller vehicles would be in a different class.
2WD Short Course Covered Vehicle Only (Full size slash, rally, etc): Body must cover more than half of tire. Any brand, any body. Guide is wheelbase of approx. 12-14 inches. Smaller vehicles would be in a different class.
4WD “OPEN WHEEL” Only (Buggy, Truggy, Mudboss etc): Any open wheel vehicle regardless of brand as long as it is 4wd. Approx 10-14 inch wheelbase.
2WD “OPEN WHEEL” Only (Buggy, Truggy, Mudboss etc): Any open wheel vehicle regardless of brand as long as it is 2wd. Approx 10-14 inch wheelbase.
2WD “SPRINT” Must be Sprint body and 2wd with or without wings. Approx 12-14 inch wheelbase. If you run in this class, you cannot also run in 2wd open wheel class unless not enough entries in this class (minimum 3)
GT Class (4Tecs, GTs, street stock, etc) Can be 2 or 4 wheel drive. Size guide is approx 10-11 inch wheel base. Any brand, any body. Street stock cannot be run in this class unless not enough entries in Street Stock class (minimum 3).
1/16 and Smaller Less than approx 10 inches wheelbase.
Street Stock 2WD Only. Wheelbase approx 10-11 inches. If vehicle is run in this class they cannot run in the GT class unless there are not enough entries in this class (minimum 3).
What You Brung. Free for all class. Any vehicle, any size (Full size to 1/16) open or covered wheel and 2 or 4 wheel drive. Driver choice. Max wheelbase 14″. No minimum. Can use vehicle run in other class on race day.
Outside racers 55+ (any park) will be allowed to compete and will receive points and will pay $5 per race day event to participate.
Race Day Rules
Qualifying Heats (Max 5 vehicles, Min 2 vehicles on track at a time)
1) Number of heats dependent upon how many entries that day.
2) Qualifying Heat entry based on random pick. Timed races (2 Min). Standing start. Top 5 average laps determine seeding for features.
Features (Max 5 vehicles, Min 2 vehicles on track at a time)
1) Entry to specific feature based on qualifying heats (Top 5 Average Laps). Top 4 qualifiers in “A”. Next 4 in “B” etc.
2) Number of features dependent upon how many entries that day
2b) Bump ups are allowed. “B” feature winner has OPTION to move to “A” feature. If declined, next racer has option to bump up and so on. This will be the same for bump ups in “C” to “B” features etc.
3) Timed races (3 Min) Standing start
Points will be awarded. See points standings on website for current standings and point totals..
Club will keep running total of 1st place finishes by individual drivers for season in each vehicle category. (See Winner’s Circle tab on website for current info).
1. Cars will slow on flips, etc. (Announced by Marshals) and resume speed when Marshall gives ok.
2. Must have 2 marshals on track for all races
3. Dirt track races will have same vehicle classes and format as above except GT
4. Heats and Features will be on track configuration. Oval or “kidney” shape as announced.
5. If there is a question as to where your vehicle fits, the Race Coordinator will advise.
Drag Racing – Open Class: All cars and setups eligible.